Want to fit in a quick workout before the holiday weekend hits?
Try my latest 5-minute moves. There’s no equipment needed, so you can easily do this routine anytime, anywhere. Maybe you want to make it a fun group exercise after your Labor Day BBQ?
NEVER MISS AN UPDATE!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive new recipes, healthy tips and our latest blog posts delivered straight to your inbox!
- Begin with your FULLfitness Warmup.
- After completing the workout, enjoy your FULLfitness Cooldown.
- If you’re unsure how to execute an exercise, click on the exercise below OR refer to linked YouTube video at the bottom of the page.
- Always do what you can. Push yourself to do your personal best – whatever that may be.
Repeat the circuit for a total of 5 minutes (about 4 times).
- Burpee – Step each foot back into plank position rather than jumping feet simultaneously.
- Explosive Jumping Movements – Step, walk or use low impact jumps.
- Push Ups – Substitute Knee Push Ups.
- Squat Jumps – Keep feet planted on the ground and do a regular squat rather than jumping.