Drop the Next Round | Full Body Workout
No equipment needed.
NEVER MISS AN UPDATE!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive new recipes, healthy tips and our latest blog posts delivered straight to your inbox!
- Begin with 8 exercises. Each round, your time increases by 10 seconds and the number of exercises decrease.
- Take a 5-10 second rest between each exercise and a short break following each round.
- Round 1: Do each of the 8 exercises for 20 seconds
- Round 2: Complete exercises 1-7 for 30 seconds (drop exercise 8)
- Round 3: Exercises 1-6 for 40 seconds (drop exercise 7)
- Round 4: 1-5 for 50 seconds
- Round 5: 1-4 for 60 seconds
- Round 6: 1-3 for 70 seconds
- Round 7: 1 and 2 for 80 seconds
- Round 8: Complete exercise 1 for 90 seconds
Your 8 exercises:
- Reverse Crunch with Alternating Leg Lower
- Sweep Jacks
- Wall Sit with Arm Circles
- Burpee with a Push Up and 4 Mountain Climbers
- Speed Skaters
- Alternating Lunge Jumps
- Traditional Push Ups
- Tricep Push Ups