Thank you for subscribing to FULLforLife.
Many email and internet providers are now using programs to block unwanted or malicious e-mail, often referred to as “spam.”
Since your email provider probably uses some type of spam filter; we ask that you add us to your trusted list of senders, contacts or address book. All also known as “Whitelisting.”
Do the following to ensure you receive our emails:
- To ensure you receive our e-mails and receive our content and updates, add our FULLforLife email address to your contacts and email whitelist.
- When you whitelist an e-mail address, emails from that address are more likely to go through.
- Our e-mails are always sent from info@FULLforLife.com and appear with the name FULLforLife.
Why is this important?
Unwanted emails have become a big problem. While protection from spam is great, sometimes your email provider mistakenly blocks e-mails that you want to get.
- Lead to your inbox, locate an email from FULLforLife and “drag” any email from FULLforLife into your Priority Inbox.
- Our FULLforLife emails will now go to your primary folder in the future!
- If our emails were already marked as spam, navigate to your spam folder.
- Search for emails from FULLforLife (such as your welcome email).
- Select the email, click More and then Not Spam.
- Add FULLforLife to your contact list.
- When opening an email in Yahoo, a “^” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name.
- Select this and an “add to contacts” pop-up should appear. Select “Add to Contacts” and it should save.
- Once FULLforLife is saved to your contacts, our emails will go to your priority folder.
Outlook 2003 & later
- Right click on the message from FULLforLife in your inbox.
- Select “Junk Email” from the menu.
- Click “Add Sender to Safe Sender List.”
If using other email providers
Follow the whitelisting instructions specified by that specific email provider.
If you’re having trouble
You can also always refer to the instructions specified by your specific email provider, if you have any trouble whitelisting.