Mint Mojito (without Simple Syrup)
- 8 mint leaves, more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 ounces white rum
- Club soda or Prosecco
Equipment (optional but recommended)
- Tear mint leaves in half and add them to the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Add coconut palm sugar and muddle the mint in the bottom of the shaker until aromatic.
- Add the lime juice, rum, a handful of ice and shake.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice. Top with a splash of club soda or Prosecco to taste (1/2 to 3/4 cup). Garnish with lime slices and a mint leaf.
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Too Easy