Baked Ham and Swiss Sliders
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
If you’re in need of an easy comfort-food recipe for tailgating, holiday parties, a special event or an after-school snack that everyone loves, these Baked Ham and Swiss Sliders will do the trick! Be creative and use different meat and cheese selections. (This dish can be prepared 24 hours ahead and refrigerated, making it a WIN-WIN to pre-prep for a party!
- 12 dinner/slider sized potato rolls
- 4 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 & 1/4 pounds ham, sliced (or meat of choice)
- 1/2 pound Swiss cheese, thinly sliced (or cheese of choice)
- 2 tablespoons non-salted butter, melted
- 1–2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried, minced onion
- dash Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat 9×13-inch, non-stick pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Using a large serrated knife, slice the rolls in half.
- In a bowl, mix Greek yogurt and Dijon mustard and spread slider mixture on the inside of the rolls.
- Evenly distribute the ham and Swiss between the 12 rolls. (Approximately 2 or 3 slices of ham and a slice of Swiss cheese in each roll.) Place the top half of the roll onto the sandwich and bunch the sandwiches closely together into a baking dish.
- In a medium bowl prepare the topping by whisking together melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, onion powder, minced onion, and salt.
- Brush on or pour butter mixture over the rolls, just covering the tops. Some of the mixture may pool at the base of the rolls. Sprinkle poppy seeds evenly over the top of the rolls.
- Cover with foil and let rolls sit for 10 minutes or refrigerate overnight.
- Bake covered for about 20 minutes or until cheese has melted. Uncover and bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until cooked as desired. Watch carefully during this time to ensure the top of rolls don’t burn.
- Remove as individual sliders and serve immediately. Sliders are best warm and fresh.
Gluten-free: Use gluten-free ingredients, if necessary.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Prep Now, Cook Later, Too Easy
Keywords: Baked Ham and Swiss Sliders, Ham and Swiss
I made this recipe for a 50th birthday party that we were attending. It was so easy, and being able to prep it ahead was a lifesaver. Everyone loved it. it will become a staple for parties
Kaye, we’re so happy to hear that everyone loved the Baked Ham Sliders! What a fun meal to bring to a birthday party. Cheers!