Berry Blast Overnight Oats (One Recipe, Multiple Possibilities)
- Yield: 2 1x
These EASY Berry Blast Overnight Oats are made with a few simple ingredients and take less than 5 minutes of prep time. They’re naturally sweetened, dairy-free, gluten-free and so delicious! This is a great option for a grab-and-go breakfast and leaves you with enough in your jar for a sensational mid-morning snack. You can even customize it to make your favorite flavor variations of this recipe!
- 1 cup oats
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1/4 cup berries of your choice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- milk or unsweetened almond milk
- 1 small mason jar
Optional additions for a boost of nutrition:
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- In a mason jar, layer half the oats, chia seeds and flax. Stir to combine. Top with sliced strawberries and cinnamon. Layer second half of oats and top with remaining berries, honey and cinnamon.
- Immerse oats and berries in milk. Allow milk to settle and top with milk, just below the rim of the mason jar. Cover securely with a lid or plastic wrap and set in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 6 hours).
- The next day, open, stir to combine flavors and enjoy! Feel free to top with additional milk to your liking.
- Overnight oats will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Prep Now, Cook Later, Too Easy, 30 Minute Meals