Greek-Style Lamb Gyro with Tzatziki Sauce
This juicy lamb gyro has a traditional Greek taste and is great to serve for both lunch and dinner.
If you’re not fond of lamb, you can always substitute ground pork or beef and still enjoy the savory flavor of all the other delicious ingredients.
Top tips for prepping ahead (on your food prep day or the night before)
Pre-chopping, cutting or cooking ingredients really helps to reduce stress and simplify dinner on busy weeknights.
- Chop your mint, onion and garlic (use jarred minced garlic in a pinch)
- Prepare and refrigerate your Tzatziki Sauce
- Prepare your lamb burgers (stop just before cooking). Stack each burger between parchment paper, store in an airtight container and refrigerate.
Some ways to “reinvent” your leftover Tzatziki Sauce:
- As a dip with raw veggies and sliced pita triangles
- As a salad dressing (think gyro bowl with olives, romaine, tomatoes, chicken, cucumbers and feta)
- With turkey meatballs for dipping
- Alongside falafel
Share The Goodness
You May Also Enjoy
Join The Conversation
Hi beautiFULL, We’re Pam and Kalie
If you want your family to live a healthier life, you’ve come to the right place! Our simple wellness practices have been handed down for three generations and are the secret weapon to staying healthy and sane.
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE
Real Food Crash Course
Learn how to cut out processed food in a realistic and manageable way.
Free Guide Food – Real Food Crash Course
"*" indicates required fields