Mango and Black Bean Quinoa Salad
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
If you are looking for a cool, refreshing salad that can be a staple all year long, but especially as temperatures rise in the summer, look no further. This quick and easy Mango and Black Bean Quinoa Salad is simple to toss together, and tastes great served hot or cold! We love the fact that you can make it ahead, which allows serving it alongside your main dish a breeze. It’s a fabulous dish to share at a picnic and is also a great light luncheon entrée on its own!
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 mango, diced
- 1/2 avocado (optional)
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil and add quinoa. Cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes, covered.
- Transfer quinoa into a large bowl and place in the fridge until completely cooled.
- Once quinoa is chilled, add black beans, peppers, feta and mango. Chill in the fridge for 30-60 minutes. Top with avocado and serve. ENJOY!
This salad can be served chilled or warm. To serve warm, remove quinoa from the stove, toss with other ingredients and serve immediately.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Prep Now, Cook Later
Keywords: Quinoa Salad