Skinny Creamed Corn Casserole
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
If you’re looking for the perfect side dish that just about everyone will like, look no further. Instead of a traditional, high calorie corn casserole, we decided to get creative by coming up with a dish that’s a little less calorie-laden. This casserole is light, easy to make and can be prepped the night before and stored in the fridge, making it absolutely perfect for any holiday meal!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- In a high powered blender, blend one can of corn until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the egg and egg white. Add melted butter and yogurt, stir until combined. Add can of corn, blended corn, honey and whole wheat flour to egg mixture, stir until combined.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. (If preparing for the next day, cover dish with foil and place in the fridge overnight). Bake until the center is set and the top is slightly golden brown, about 40-45 minutes.
For a gluten-free version, substitute with preferred gluten-free flour blend.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Prep Now, Cook Later
Keywords: Creamed Corn Casserole