Delicious Deviled Eggs (+ Smoked Salmon to Top)
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 20 1x
These easy, delicious deviled eggs are perfect for entertaining. With one bite, you’ll want to take the whole plate and have it to yourself. They’re a popular dish and are a favorite to serve at a BBQ, as a side or as a snack. They can be fancied up with smoked salmon or served without. The best part, they can be made ahead of time. Trust us on this – you’ll be asked to share the recipe more than once!
- 24 eggs
- 4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- paprika (to garnish)
- 2 ounces smoked salmon
- Place eggs in a pot and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Cover pot with a lid, bring water to a boil over high heat and boil for 10-12 minutes. Depending on the size of your eggs and the ratio of water to eggs, it can take a few minutes longer. Drain immediately and fill the pot with cold water and ice. Remove each egg, tap firmly on counter and peel under cool running water.
Filling for eggs
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, placing the yolks in a mixing bowl and the whites on a serving plate. Mash the yolks with a fork into a fine crumble.
- Add vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, yogurt and mayonnaise, and mix to a creamy texture. You may have to add a little more mayonnaise and yogurt depending on the size of your yolks to obtain a creamy consistency. Disperse heaping teaspoons of the yolk mixture into the egg whites. Garnish with paprika.
- Optional: When ready to serve, top each egg with a 1″ piece of smoked salmon and serve immediately.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
- Prep Time: 45 min
- Category: Recipes
Keywords: Deviled Eggs