Garlic and Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
This easy side dish of Roasted Brussels Sprouts topped with Parmesan cheese is intensely flavored with garlic, Dijon mustard and lemon juice. It’s delicious combination of flavors turns a vegetable that often gets overlooked into a crispy, addictive and healthy staple. This side dish is bursting with flavor and can easily be made with fresh or frozen Brussels sprouts.
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice (plus a squeeze more to garnish)
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- ground pepper, to taste
- 2 cups brussel sprouts
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and cover baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine EVOO, garlic, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix. Add Brussels sprouts and toss to coat.
- Evenly spread Brussels sprouts on pan. Place in oven and cook until tender, about 40 minutes. Stir Brussels sprouts every 10-15 minutes so they cook evenly.
- When just about done cooking, top Brussels sprouts with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and bake until cheese has melted, about 2-3 minutes.
- For an extra kick of flavor, squeeze a lemon wedge over cooked sprouts just before serving. Enjoy!
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Sheet Pan, Too Easy
Keywords: Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts