Lickety-Split Lemon Dill Salmon (Foil Pack)
The bright lemon flavor of this Lickety-Split Lemon Dill Salmon combined with dill, crisp white wine and capers creates an exotic taste that complements salmon perfectly.
You can pair it with veggies to create the perfect meal and serve it alongside cream cheese and crackers as an appetizer. No matter how it’s served, your guests will be impressed with the presentation and flavor. Best of all, it’s baked in a foil pack so there’s virtually zero cleanup required.
Some ways to “reinvent” your leftover Lemon Dill Salmon
Leftovers are king when trying to simplify eating real foods. There’s nothing better than having prepared food on hand for quick and easy meals throughout the week. But eating the same thing 2 or 3 nights in a row can get a tad boring. To break up the monotony, here are some ways to reinvent your leftover salmon and create an entirely new meal:
- Super simple salmon quesadillas: Add leftovers to a tortilla. Top with arugula, onions, and goat, feta or cream cheese. Add another tortilla on top. Heat both sides in a greased skillet for 4-6 minutes, or until the tortilla is crispy!
- Buddha bowls: Serve cold in a bowl with a small amount of wilted spinach, sautéed veggies, rice, and avocado.
- A spruced-up salad: Serve cold on a bed of greens topped with sautéed veggies.
- Grilled cheese and salmon sandwiches
- Eggs or an Omelet: Add leftover salmon to eggs or an omelet for an easy, yet amazing breakfast.
Share The Goodness
You May Also Enjoy
Leave a Comment
Hi beautiFULL, We’re Pam and Kalie
If you want your family to live a healthier life, you’ve come to the right place! Our simple wellness practices have been handed down for three generations and are the secret weapon to staying healthy and sane.
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE
Real Food Crash Course
Learn how to cut out processed food in a realistic and manageable way.
Free Guide Food – Real Food Crash Course
"*" indicates required fields