Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (No Added Butter or Oil)
- Total Time: 18 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
The next time you’re looking for a soft, chewy treat that doesn’t go overboard on sugar or use any butter, try these delicious Oatmeal Raisin Cookies!
- 1 small extremely ripe banana (1/2 cup mashed)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon oat flour
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup currants or raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mash banana thoroughly. Add egg, vanilla, cinnamon and maple syrup. Mix thoroughly. Add oat flour, oats, raisins and baking powder. Mix.
- Form cookies in a spoon (we use our tablespoon since it’s already out) and place each cookie on parchment paper. Bake cookies for 13 minutes.
- To retain freshness, store cookies in an airtight container in the fridge. Pop them in the microwave for 15 seconds before eating and voilà, you’ll have yourself a deliciously warm cookie.
How many inches is a “small banana?” Approximately 6 inches.
How can I make these gluten-free? To make these gluten-free, use gluten-free rolled oats and gluten-free oat flour.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 13 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Too Easy
Keywords: Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, Cookies