Pumpkin Spiced Pancakes (Gluten-Free + Low-Carb)
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
These perfect pumpkin spiced pancakes are the absolute best. They’re low-carb, gluten-free, guilt-free and so easy to make with everyday ingredients. This healthy from scratch recipe is packed full of fall flavor with oat flour, pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. They’re a delicious fall breakfast everyone will love!
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup pure, canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspooon pumpkin pie spice (double if you love the flavor of pumpkin spice)
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- In a large bowl, add and mix all wet ingredients. Slowly add oat flour to the bowl, whisking batter until well incorporated. Add all remaining dry ingredients into the mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Lightly grease skillet. Pour batter onto skillet in desired size.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. When the top of your pancakes show little bubbles, take a look underneath. If they’re golden brown, it’s time to flip. Cook the other side of your pancakes approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup. (There is maple syrup added into the batter, so you don’t need much syrup when serving.) Enjoy!
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
Use gluten-free ingredients, if necessary.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: 30 Minute Meals