Roasted Butternut Squash
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
This healthy Roasted Butternut Squash with cinnamon and maple syrup is one of our favorite comfort foods and is a cinch to make. It can be served as a side dish or you can get creative and add it to a rice bowl, serve it cold on top of a hearty salad or munch on as a delicious snack. Make plenty to enjoy as leftovers later!
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss squash cubes with olive oil, salt, pepper and cinnamon in a large bowl until well coated.
- Place the squash on a sheet pan and arrange in one layer. Roast for 30-35 minutes, turning once with a metal spatula, until the squash is tender and lightly browned.
- Drizzle 100% pure maple syrup over squash for some added flavor. Enjoy!
Parchment paper can be used to make clean-up easier.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Sheet Pan, Too Easy
Keywords: Roasted Butternut Squash