Roasted Green Beans Topped with Feta and Toasted Almonds
For those of you who aren’t huge fans of green beans, these Roasted Green Beans Topped with Feta and Toasted Almonds might just change your mind!
The delicious Maple Dijon Vinaigrette used to coat the green beans takes only 2 minutes to prep and promises to take this dish to whole new levels. This is a great side for any meal with minimal prep time and easy cleanup!
Top tips for prepping ahead: (on your food prep day or the night before)
Pre-chopping, cutting or cooking ingredients really helps to reduce stress and simplify dinner on busy weeknights.
- Clean and trim green beans
- Chop garlic (if you’re using fresh)
- Prepare Dijon Maple Vinaigrette
Some ways to “reinvent” your leftover green beans:
- Chicken Wrap: In a wrap, combine chicken, leftover green beans (chopped), Muenster cheese, and greens. Grill on both sides or heat in the toaster oven and serve.
- Buddha bowls: In a bowl combine chopped green beans, a small amount of wilted spinach, protein of choice, roasted sweet potato home fries, and avocado.
- Eggs or an Omelet: Add leftover green beans to eggs or an omelet for an easy, yet amazing breakfast.
- Cold, on top of a salad
Share The Goodness
You May Also Enjoy
Join The Conversation
Hi beautiFULL, We’re Pam and Kalie
If you want your family to live a healthier life, you’ve come to the right place! Our simple wellness practices have been handed down for three generations and are the secret weapon to staying healthy and sane.
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE
Real Food Crash Course
Learn how to cut out processed food in a realistic and manageable way.
Free Guide Food – Real Food Crash Course
"*" indicates required fields