The Best Ever Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
This Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough recipe is egg-free, uses no flour, is without milk and is a delicious treat you can make in just 10 minutes. It has the finest texture and balance of flavors you can imagine, combining rolled oats, pure honey, applesauce, 100% peanut butter and dark chocolate chips. It’s a safe and healthy way for everyone to snack on something sweet, that’s also filled with protein. One or two tablespoons is the perfect amount for a snack-size serving!
- 1/2 cup almond (no added oil)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 2 & 1/4 tablespoons butter , melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1/8 cup nut butter almond butter OR peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, mini
- Add the almonds, oats and salt to a food processor or high-powered blender. Process/pulse until the mixture becomes the consistency of a coarse flour.
- Add the melted butter, honey, almond butter and applesauce to the mixture. Process until the mixture becomes a dough, about 15-20 seconds. You may need to scrape the sides. If your almond crust is too dry, add an extra tablespoon or two of applesauce and process again. The dough should resemble the consistency of cookie dough.
- Spoon the dough into a bowl. Add chocolate chips and combine. Place cookie dough in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.
- One or two tablespoons is the perfect amount for a snack-size serving. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
Butter can be substituted with coconut oil.
Use gluten-free oats if necessary.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Prep Now, Cook Later
Keywords: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Cookie Dough