Crispy Baked French Fries
- Total Time: 55 minutes
Baked fries are a delicious and much healthier alternative to deep-fried fries. These delicious fries are guilt-free and go GREAT with grass-fed meat. Season to your taste and flavor your fries to YOUR liking! What are you waiting for? Get cooking and give your taste buds something to talk about.
- 3 large potatoes cut into wedges (Yukon Gold, red or Russet)
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (+ some for greasing pan)
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
Great Additions for Added Flavor: (Choose 1-2)
- 1 pinch Old Bay
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch onion powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly grease baking pan with EVOO and evenly spread potato wedges on pan. Drizzle remaining olive oil to lightly coat wedges and toss wedges so they are evenly coated. Add salt and pepper.
- Choose any (or all) of the spices listed above and sprinkle on wedges, toss and spread the wedges out evenly. Our favorite is a little Old Bay or some cayenne pepper for a bit of heat!
- Bake wedges for 45 minutes in a preheated oven. Every 10 minutes, turn the wedges so they crisp up and bake evenly.
- If you like your fries especially crunchy, turn your broiler on high following the recommended bake time. Keep a close eye and flip the wedges every minute or so until they reach your desired crispiness. Serve and enjoy!
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Sheet Pan, Too Easy