Crustless Pumpkin Custard (Gluten + Guilt-Free)
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
This luscious fall treat is the perfect way to enjoy the flavor of pumpkin pie without highly processed ingredients or an overload of calories. This creamy custard has a smooth texture and gently spiced pumpkin flavor, which makes it the perfect dessert (or breakfast) on cool fall days. Serve it with a dollop of whipped cream or candied nuts for an incredibly flavorful dessert.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (15 oz.) can canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 & 3/4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup coconut palm sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease pie pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg. Add remaining wet ingredients, whisk. One by one, add dry ingredients to wet mixture, stir until thoroughly combined and no pockets of dry ingredients remain.
- Pour custard into prepared pie dish (8-9 inches in diameter) and bake on middle rack for 35 minutes, until top is slightly browned and just set (the center will still be slightly wobbly). Remove from oven and allow custard to cool completely. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours before serving. Enjoy!
Pie plate should be no larger than 9-inch in diameter.
Use gluten-free ingredients, if necessary.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Category: Recipes