Energy Boosting Quinoa, Egg and Avocado Breakfast Bowls
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 3 pinches Himalayan pink salt
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 canned black beans
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped, loosely packed
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 1 & 1/2 teaspoons EVOO, vinegar and a pinch of salt. Add quinoa (can be warm or cold), beans, tomatoes, and cilantro and toss mixture. Evenly divide between two small bowls.
- Heat a large non-stick pan and evenly coat bottom of pan with 1/2 teaspoon of EVOO. Crack each egg into pan, using only half the pan. Add spinach or arugula to other half of pan. Add salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to spinach and eggs, to taste. Cover with lid and cook until white is set but yolk is still runny and spinach is wilted, approximately 3 minutes.
- Top each quinoa bowl with 2 eggs, 1/2 of sautéed greens and 1/4 avocado. Enjoy!
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Prep Now, Cook Later, 30 Minute Meals
Keywords: Energy Boosting Breakfast Bowl, Breakfast Bowls