Korean Beef Tacos (or Bowls)
This Korean Beef Tacos recipe is as simple as it gets. It features ground beef seasoned with garlic, honey and ginger.
The beef filling is served in a homemade tortilla and paired with an easy-to-make spicy “mayo” made with Greek yogurt, hot sauce, honey and lime juice. The combination of the sweet and salty flavors over the richness of ground beef is guaranteed to whet your appetite.
This inexpensive and deliciously flavorful meal is perfectly seasoned and ready in 20 minutes. It’s definitely worthy of your dinner rotation!
Top tips for prepping ahead: (on your food prep day or the night before)
Pre-chopping, cutting or cooking ingredients really helps to reduce stress and simplify dinner on busy weeknights. We know, we know, we’re always talking about meal prep, but it truly is the holy grail to healthy eating!
- Prepare Spicy “Mayo”
- Wash and pick cilantro leaves from the stem
How to “reinvent” leftover beef filling
- Korean beef, cucumber and rice bowls: Pair your leftover beef with sliced cucumbers, julienne (or matchstick) carrots and cooked brown or cauliflower “rice”. Garnish with unsalted peanuts.
- Korean beef and stir-fried veggie bowls: Sauté a bag of your favorite frozen veggies in sesame oil and a teaspoon of garlic. Prepare rice, scramble four eggs and toss together with veggies and leftover Korean beef. Top with avocado slices and kimchi. Enjoy!
- Korean beef breakfast burritos: Scramble eggs and combine leftover beef with eggs, black beans and avocado in a tortilla.
- Korean beef quesadillas: Add leftover Korean beef, spicy “mayo,” chopped cabbage, greens and Muenster cheese to a wrap. Fold wrap quesadilla style, grill and enjoy!
Share The Goodness
You May Also Enjoy
Join The Conversation
Hi beautiFULL, We’re Pam and Kalie
If you want your family to live a healthier life, you’ve come to the right place! Our simple wellness practices have been handed down for three generations and are the secret weapon to staying healthy and sane.
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE
Real Food Crash Course
Learn how to cut out processed food in a realistic and manageable way.
Free Guide Food – Real Food Crash Course
"*" indicates required fields