Peanut Butter Banana Pops (Kid-Friendly + Halloween Approved)
- Total Time: 2 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
With Halloween around the corner, there’s no way to hide from candy. Instead of passing up on all the sweets, scare your sugar cravings away with these ghostly treats. They’ve become such a hit in our house that we eat them year round!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 ripe banana
- 4 popsicle sticks (you can substitute with coffee stirrers)
- 1/2 cup almond butter OR peanut butter
- 12 dark chocolate chips
- Cover a small plate with half of your coconut flakes.
- Cut each banana in half widthwise. Insert a popsicle stick into the flat end of each banana, about an inch to an inch and a half deep. Coat each banana evenly with nut butter.
- Roll banana in coconut flakes using your hands to press flakes into the nut butter until covered.
- Use two chocolate chips for the eyes, pressing the pointy end into the banana.
- For a quick snack, enjoy immediately. Our favorite way to eat them is frozen: Wrap each banana pop in parchment paper and freeze for 2-4 hours. Remove from freezer and enjoy or store in the freezer in an airtight container for 3-5 days.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
- Prep Time: 2 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Prep Now, Cook Later, Too Easy
Keywords: Peanut Butter Banana Pops, Banana Pops