Salmon Burgers with Creamy Mustard Aioli
These scrumptious salmon burgers are a quick, easy and inexpensive lunch or dinner.
The creamy mustard aioli adds a tasty zip to convenient canned salmon. Even if you don’t think you like salmon, you’ll be hooked! We love to eat them on a bed of arugula OR open-faced on an English muffin or piece of toast.
Can I prep these ahead?
Yes, follow the prep instructions (stop just before cooking). Stack each salmon burger between parchment paper, store in an airtight container, and refrigerate overnight. Remove from fridge and cook.
Cooked or uncooked, these burgers freeze well for up to 3 months. Stack each burger between parchment paper and store in a freezer baggie or airtight container. Thaw in the fridge overnight and reheat cooked burgers to your liking. If burgers are uncooked, follow the instructions below. Make mustard aioli prior to serving.
A great appetizer for entertaining
Looking for a deliciously simple appetizer for entertaining? Simply follow the prep instructions but make the patties slider size, rather than the size of a burger patty. Plate and top each with a dollop of Creamy Mustard Aioli. Be prepared—you’ll have friends asking for the recipe and handing out compliments left and right!
How to “reinvent” your leftover Salmon Burgers:
- Super Simple Salmon Quesadillas: On top of a tortilla, break apart salmon cake. Top with hot sauce, arugula, avocado, and cheese of choice. Add another tortilla on top. Heat both sides in a greased skillet for 4-6 minutes, or until the tortilla is crispy!
- Low-carb: Served on grilled portobello mushrooms
- A spruced-up salad: On a bed of greens topped with sautéed veggies
- For brekkie: Tossed in scrambled eggs or added to a breakfast quesadilla.
- Pasta dish: Crumble and mix salmon burgers with cooked pasta, homemade pesto, bell peppers, and wilted spinach
- Buddha bowls: In a bowl with a small amount of wilted spinach, rice, bean, and avocado
- Pre/post-workout snack: Protein, carbs, and healthy fat—these burgers double as a delicious pre/post-workout snack. Cut them into quarters, add a dollop of aioli and enjoy a piece before or after a strenuous workout.
After trying these salmon burgers, please leave us a comment below and let us know what you think!
Share The Goodness
Treat Yourself to a Weekly Wellness Boost!
Unlock VIP access to self-care secrets, delightful surprises, and a dash of healthy food inspiration. Join us now and let the pampering begin!
"*" indicates required fields
You May Also Enjoy
Leave a Comment
Hi beautiFULL, We’re Pam and Kalie
If you want your family to live a healthier life, you’ve come to the right place! Our simple wellness practices have been handed down for three generations and are the secret weapon to staying healthy and sane.
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE
Real Food Crash Course
Learn how to cut out processed food in a realistic and manageable way.
Free Guide Food – Real Food Crash Course
"*" indicates required fields