5-Minutes of Cardio Fitness
Let’s face it ladies, between work, errands, daily tasks and being a good wife, friend and mother, life as a woman can get pretty hectic. But you know our mantra… challenge yourself to get in at least 5 minutes of fitness EVERY DAY!
Here’s a quick mid-week 5-minute workout! This one will have you breaking a sweat and burning calories, cardio style. There’s no equipment needed for these 5-minute moves, so you can easily do this routine anytime, anywhere.
Areas of Focus
- Total body with an emphasis on cardio
What You'll Need
- No equipment
- Each exercise is done for 30 seconds
- Repeat the circuit 2X for a total of 5 minutes
- High Knees – Use slow, controlled high steps rather than fast movements.
- Explosive Jumping Movements – Step, walk or use low impact jumps.
- Jumping Jacks – Step left leg out to the side and then right leg out to the side.
- Push Ups – Substitute Knee Push Ups.
- Squat Jumps – Keep feet planted on the ground and do a regular squat rather than jumping
- X Jack – Substitute Traditional Jumping Jack.
After finishing your workout, don’t forget to thank your amazing body for all its hard work!
Cheers to a healthy lifestyle and living FULLforLife!
xo, Pam & Kalie
You May Also Enjoy
Leave a Comment
Hi beautiFULL, We’re Pam and Kalie
If you want your family to live a healthier life, you’ve come to the right place! Our simple wellness practices have been handed down for three generations and are the secret weapon to staying healthy and sane.
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE
Real Food Crash Course
Learn how to cut out processed food in a realistic and manageable way.
Free Guide Food – Real Food Crash Course
"*" indicates required fields