Crunchy Maple Coconut Granola
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup currants or raisins (unsweetened and no oil added)
- 1 tablespoon golden flax seeds (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- In a medium skillet, melt coconut oil. Add maple syrup and stir.
- In a small bowl mix together remaining ingredients. Add ingredients to the skillet and mix well.
- Remove from heat and place granola on parchment paper lined baking tray. Make sure that the granola bakes close together; do not spread apart on the baking tray to ensure you get clusters.
- Placing tray on middle/top rack in oven, bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven OR rotate baking tray 180 degrees and bake for another 1-5 minutes, to desired crunchiness. Remove tray from heat, let cool then add dark chocolate chips (if you choose) and enjoy!
- Will stay good for about a week in an airtight container. I like to keep mine in the fridge, so it stays nice and crunchy.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Sheet Pan, Too Easy
Keywords: Maple Coconut Granola