Easy Turkey Tacos (One Pot Meal)
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup yellow onion , chopped (about 1 small onion)
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tomato , diced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
Taco Salad OR Tacos:
- fresh greens (iceberg or romaine)
- hard or soft taco shells
- Heat EVOO in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until it becomes translucent, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add turkey and cook until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes. Break meat up with the side of spatula while cooking.
- Stir in all other turkey mixture ingredients except broth. Cook 2 minutes. Add broth to mixture, stir occasionally and simmer until liquid becomes thick and clings to meat.
- Divide meat mixture and serve immediately with a salad or taco shells and toppings. Enjoy!
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Gluten-free: Use gluten-free ingredients, if necessary.
Diced tomato: Substitute diced tomato for 1 (15 oz.) can of diced tomatoes, strained.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: One Pot, Too Easy