Honey Mustard Dressing
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup 1x
Looking for a quick, easy and refreshingly delicious way to dress salads, sandwiches, wraps and marinade chicken? This Honey Mustard Dressing is a staple in our kitchen and sure to be one in yours too! This recipe combines Dijon mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar and EVOO for a sweet yet tangy burst of flavor. It uses real-food ingredients (hello, healthy!), can be tossed together in 5 minutes flat and lasts up to 3 weeks in the fridge. We love to make an extra batch and put it in a mason jar for a quick addition to a TON of meals!
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Himalayan pink salt, to taste
- The quantities listed above are approximate. Each time we make honey mustard, it comes out slightly different. Try to experiment without measuring every ingredient. The more you get accustomed to your taste preferences and the quantities that go along with them, the easier and faster cooking gets! You’ll be reaching for ingredients and adding a little here and a little there in no time!
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mustard and honey. Start out with a minimal amount of honey (about 1/4 cup). Taste test! If you like your honey mustard a little sweeter, gradually add more honey.
- Just like the honey, gradually add vinegar, EVOO, lemon juice and salt. Start small, you can always add a little more!
- Use immediately or store in the an airtight container in the refrigerator.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Too Easy
Keywords: Honey Mustard Dressing