Honey Mustard Dressing
Looking for a quick, easy and refreshingly delicious way to dress salads, sandwiches, wraps and marinade chicken?
This Honey Mustard Dressing is a staple in our kitchen and sure to be one in yours too!
This recipe combines Dijon mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar and EVOO for a sweet yet tangy burst of flavor. It uses real-food ingredients (hello, healthy!), can be tossed together in 5 minutes flat and lasts up to 3 weeks in the fridge. We love to make an extra batch and put it in a mason jar for a quick addition to a TON of meals!
Why homemade honey mustard?
While store-bought may taste great, most brands don’t use real food ingredients. Instead, these sauces are typically loaded with added sodium, refined sugar, vegetable oils and artificial ingredients. This recipe takes the guesswork out of knowing if your sauce is a healthy addition to your meal or nothing more than a real-food imposter.
Some ways to use your honey mustard dressing:
- As a spread on salmon fillets (or mahi mahi)
- Brushed on chicken
- As a topping for hamburgers
- As a dip for Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders (or Nuggets)
- Brushed on BBQ corn
- As a delicious glaze on meatloaf or baked ham
- To top a chicken, mozzarella and avocado melt (pickled onions and tomato slices are a fun addition)
- On an apple cheddar panini sandwich
- To dress Chicken Cordon Bleu
- As a dip for apples or pretzels
- As a base for homemade pizza
- To top salads
- Broccoli salad dressing
- On a cheeseboard
Share The Goodness
You May Also Enjoy
Leave a Comment
Hi beautiFULL, We’re Pam and Kalie
If you want your family to live a healthier life, you’ve come to the right place! Our simple wellness practices have been handed down for three generations and are the secret weapon to staying healthy and sane.
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE
Real Food Crash Course
Learn how to cut out processed food in a realistic and manageable way.
Free Guide Food – Real Food Crash Course
"*" indicates required fields