Mocha Breakfast Smoothie
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- 3/4 cup strong brewed coffee, chilled (you can make this the night before and refrigerate it)
- 1 large banana, frozen (cut ripe banana into thirds and freeze overnight)
- 1/2 cup milk or almond milk
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- a drizzle nut butter (optional)
- In a high-powered blender, combine ingredients; blend until smooth. (For a sweeter version, add 1 teaspoon coconut palm sugar.)
- Top with a drizzle of your favorite nut butter. Serve immediately. (*NutriBullet has great high-powered multi-use blenders.)
Caffeine-free: For a decaffeinated version, use caffeine-free coffee.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Too Easy
Keywords: Mocha Breakfast Smoothie, Mocha Smoothie, Smoothie