Turkey, Spinach and Feta Meatballs (or Make as a Turkey Burger)
Indulge in a burst of flavors with our Turkey, Spinach, and Feta Meatballs.
These savory meatballs are a perfect combination of lean turkey, nutritious spinach, and the rich, creamy taste of feta cheese. Whether you’re serving them as a wholesome main course or adding them to a vibrant salad, these meatballs are a delicious way to elevate your meals. Plus, they’re a fantastic make-ahead option for busy days. Get ready to savor a mouthwatering fusion of ingredients that will delight your taste buds and keep you on track with your healthy eating goals.
These meatballs are great served with Tzatziki Sauce, in a pita, on a salad or on a plate of spaghetti topped with Roasted Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce. They also double as a burger. You can cook them and eat them fresh or freeze them for up to 2 months! Check out our recipe for Baked Spaghetti Squash for an amazing combination.
Can these be prepped the night before? Yes.
If prepping the night before: Follow the prep instructions (stop just before baking), cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove from fridge and bake!
If prepping a few days in advance (meal prep day): If you want to prep as much as possible on your food prep day but don’t plan on cooking your meatballs until later that week, that’s okay.
- Combine all your dry ingredients (herbs and spices) in an airtight container and store somewhere until you’re ready to make your meatballs. Just don’t forget to add the herb mixture to your meatballs when preparing your meal (guilty on more than one occasion!).
- If you choose to serve your meatballs with Tzatziki Sauce, you can prep the sauce by combining all the ingredients except the chopped cucumber. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Add chopped cucumber to the sauce up to 24 hours before serving the meal.
Make a double batch and freeze half for next month’s rotation!
Making a double batch of our delicious Turkey, Spinach, and Feta Meatball mixture is a smart move for busy days ahead. By freezing half of the mixture now, you’ll have a convenient meal ready for next month without all the prep work.
Whether you choose to Simply thaw it out, shape into meatballs, and enjoy a quick and satisfying dinner that’s both delicious and time-saving. It’s a great way to stay on top of your healthy eating goals even when life gets hectic. Alternatively, you have the option to cook the extra batch and conveniently thaw the meatballs when you’re in need of a quick and satisfying meal.
Kid-friendly and great for school lunches
These meatballs are great for school lunches. If frozen, pull a few meatballs out in the morning, put them in your kiddo’s lunchbox and they will be thawed by the time they’re ready to eat!
A few other ways to use your Turkey, Spinach and Feta Meatballs:
- Reinvent them with a different sauce
- With Tzatziki Sauce for dipping (our absolute favorite!!)
- Use this recipe to make a Greek-inspired meatloaf
- With risotto
- On top of a salad
- In a bowl with arugula, avocado and Tzatziki Sauce
- In a bowl with a small amount of rice and torn spinach. Heat until spinach wilts. Serve with a drizzle of Caesar dressing (Primal Kitchen is our personal store-bought fav!)
- In a hoagie roll topped with cucumber slices, arugula, feta crumbles and Tzatziki Sauce
- As a quick and easy pre/post-workout snack (protein + fiber = fuel)
Top tips for making meatballs:
- Prep ahead: The meatball mixture can be prepared the night before and baked the day of, if desired (see notes above).
- Forming your meatballs:
- Use a cookie scoop, ice cream scoop or spoon to help form your meatballs into 1” balls.
- Wet your hands intermittently so the turkey mixture doesn’t stick to your hands.
Did you make this recipe?
If you make this Turkey, Spinach and Feta Meatballs (or Turkey Burger) Recipe, we would love to hear how it turned out! Leave a comment below sharing what your friends and family thought of it. We love hearing from you and your ideas inspire us all! Don’t forget to tag @fullforlifegal on Instagram so we can admire your masterpiece! 🌟
Share The Goodness
Treat Yourself to a Weekly Wellness Boost!
Unlock VIP access to self-care secrets, delightful surprises, and a dash of healthy food inspiration. Join us now and let the pampering begin!
"*" indicates required fields
You May Also Enjoy
Leave a Comment
Hi beautiFULL, We’re Pam and Kalie
If you want your family to live a healthier life, you’ve come to the right place! Our simple wellness practices have been handed down for three generations and are the secret weapon to staying healthy and sane.
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE
Real Food Crash Course
Learn how to cut out processed food in a realistic and manageable way.
Free Guide Food – Real Food Crash Course
"*" indicates required fields