The Perfect Fat-Burning 12-Minute Pre-Holiday Workout
Don’t let the vacation mentality tear you away from your fitness routine. Instead, let’s get in a quick circuit before heading off for the holiday. Today’s quick, but effective workout tones your abs, butt and upper body.
- Total body: You’ll improve your cardiovascular endurance and overall muscle tone.
What you'll need
- An exercise mat (optional)
How to use this routine
Focus on the motions of each move and execute them with intention; maintain control and keep your core tight.
There is no warm-up or cool-down within this particular workout, so you will need to either do it independently or choose one of our warm-ups or cool-downs from the exercise library.
- Each exercise will be done for 50 seconds with a 10-second rest/ transition between each move. Do this circuit 1 time.
- If you’re just getting your “exercise” feet wet and are a workout novice, cut back on the duration and double the workout. Each exercise will be done for 25 seconds with a 10-second rest/ transition between each move. Do this circuit 2 times.
- You can download “Seconds Pro,” an interval timer app that takes the mental math out of your timed workouts and allows you to fully focus on your form.
- Forearm Plank
- Burpee with Push Up
- 4 Squats with Squat Jump
- 8 Fast Feet with 4 High Knees
- Forward Toe Touch with Reverse Crunch
- Push Up, Side Plank Left; Push Up, Side Plank Right
- Sumo Squat with Lateral Side Bend
- 4 Mountain Climbers with 4 Plank Jacks
- Alternating Leg Lowers
- Speed Skaters
- Reverse Lunge Left Leg with Squat; Reverse Lunge Right Leg with Squat
- Squat with Front Kick
Need a visual? Click on the exercise or check out the FfL YouTube Channel for a quick demonstration.
After finishing your workout, don’t forget to thank your amazing body for all its hard work!
Cheers to a healthy lifestyle and living FULLforLife!
xo, Pam & Kalie
You May Also Enjoy
Leave a Comment
Hi beautiFULL, We’re Pam and Kalie
If you want your family to live a healthier life, you’ve come to the right place! Our simple wellness practices have been handed down for three generations and are the secret weapon to staying healthy and sane.
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE
Real Food Crash Course
Learn how to cut out processed food in a realistic and manageable way.
Free Guide Food – Real Food Crash Course
"*" indicates required fields