Early Morning Mushroom and Feta Eggs
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
This is a quick and easy way to spruce up bland scrambled eggs. In 5 minutes flat, you’ll have a breakfast that’s restaurant worthy. These eggs pair wonderfully with cinnamon-topped sweet potatoes or roasted butternut squash. Check out our FfL-friendly Roasted Butternut Squash recipe for a great side to any breakfast or dinner!
- 1/4 teaspoon virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms (buy these pre-sliced or prep ahead for an even faster version)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 teaspoons feta cheese
- Using medium heat, melt coconut oil in a small pan. Add sliced mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour beaten eggs over mushrooms. Add salt and pepper and fold eggs over mushrooms. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until underside of eggs are cooked. Flip eggs and cook an additional 1-2 minutes until eggs are cooked through. Remove from heat and top with feta cheese. Enjoy!
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
- Prep Time: 2 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Too Easy, 30 Minute Meals
Keywords: Mushroom Feta Eggs