Tuna Salad with Mixed Greens, Citrus and Avocado
This timeless, no-mayo Tuna Salad served on a bed of greens, topped with warm black beans, clementine slices and creamy avocado is an outstanding meal prepared in less than 10 minutes.
The vitamin-packed, omega-3 rich tuna mixture combines the zesty flavors of Greek yogurt, relish and mustard. The marriage of the citrus flavors along with the other ingredients brings this salad to life. Top with balsamic vinaigrette if desired for some added flavor.
Some ways to “reinvent” your leftover tuna salad:
- In a wrap with greens
- On toast with melted swiss cheese and sliced tomato (open-faced)
- In a potato bun
- In a hollowed-out bell pepper or tomato
- Served on half an avocado
- A big scoop on mixed greens with tomatoes, avocado chunks, chopped bell peppers, cucumber coins, hard-boiled egg and crumbled bacon
- Quesadilla style
- Crispy Tuna Tortilla Pizza
- On a rice cake (snack-style)
- On cucumber coins
Share The Goodness
You May Also Enjoy
Join The Conversation
Hi beautiFULL, We’re Pam and Kalie
If you want your family to live a healthier life, you’ve come to the right place! Our simple wellness practices have been handed down for three generations and are the secret weapon to staying healthy and sane.
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE
Real Food Crash Course
Learn how to cut out processed food in a realistic and manageable way.
Free Guide Food – Real Food Crash Course
"*" indicates required fields