Garlic and Herb Roasted Red Potatoes (Perfect Side Dish)
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 6 1x
Tender on the inside and crispy on the outside, these Garlic and Herb Roasted Red Potatoes are packed with the perfect amount of garlic flavor with a touch of richness from the extra virgin olive oil. They pair perfectly with everything from a steak on the grill, to burgers, fish, baked chicken and omelets or eggs.
- 3 pounds red potatoes (approximately 9 medium potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, loosely packed and chopped (or your favorite fresh herb of choice)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut potatoes into quarters (about 3/4″-1″ pieces).
- In a large bowl or gallon-size baggie, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly. Bake for 50 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- For crispy potatoes (recommended), broil for an additional 10 minutes, tossing every 2-3 minutes.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Sheet Pan, Too Easy
Keywords: Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes, Roasted Potatoes