Grilled Peach, Pomegranate and Pistachio Salad
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
This side salad is easy to throw together and is bursting with flavor and color. It pairs spinach with juicy pomegranate seeds, grilled peaches, pistachios, and goat cheese. It is perfect for weekday lunches and will complement any meal. (For easier prep, purchase fresh pomegranate seeds at the market).
- 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin-olive oil
- 1 ripe peach (pitted and halved)
- 4 handfuls spinach
- 4 tablespoons pistachios
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 4 tablespoons goat cheese
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- You can grill peaches on a gas or charcoal grill or indoor grill pan. To grill on stovetop, place a cast iron grill pan over high heat. Coat peach evenly with olive oil. Grill peach flesh side down until slightly charred (approximately 3-4 minutes at medium-high temperature). Turn peach flesh side up and grill for approximately 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Wash, drain, and pat spinach dry. Divide the salad among four bowls and top with 1 tablespoon each of pistachios, pomegranate seeds, and crumbled goat cheese. Slice the peach and top each salad. Drizzle with balsamic or your favorite vinaigrette and serve.
This method for grilling peaches also works well with nectarines and plums.
We recommend organic ingredients when feasible.
Always check for FfL-friendly ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Recipes
- Method: Grill, 30 Minute Meals
Keywords: Grilled Peach Salad, Grilled Peach Pomegranate Pistachio Salad